Sunday 29 June 2008

Analysis of Visualiser Use


Over the coming week I will be speaking with all the teachers who have participated in the project and trying to see what impact the visualisers have had in their respective classes. I deliberately left out the 'progress' children will have made in my original proposal/aim, because it is unfair to expect teachers to measure attainment on top of a very heavy workload; and quite possibly because it is, like the use of IWBs, quite difficult to measure in isolation. Instead I will focus on two main questions:

1. the lessons and activities that the visualisers were used for; and

2. how effective teachers found the hardware in helping to deliver the aims of the lessons.

These will of course, have had an impact on overall attainment anyway.

I will upload the feedback I receive with work examples/photographs to compliment this.

No comments: